Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wrestling Party Plans

Staging Staging # 12 # 11 Oh, so bored. ..

boring x_x holy God. Telefónica I went to my dad in the morning and went to pure waste time because these cocks never miss. In any case we pay all the stupid nonsense that we charge. In short, blessed divine justice is that something has to have them prepared for this cock ... Ando

XD zero desire for anything. Probably after writing this post I will continue my bleeding of ideas with the new story I'm working on. A DRAMIONE (as always * ¬ *) I do not think a lot of success, but publish ; anyway. Since I can not even start with the table because you do not yet accepted me ...

I got the stack of avatars for LJ. Thanks for million and www.harrypotterfanzone.com www.avatarist.com for providing them: D

Oh, and for you, Carrrmila of Mercy, assumes that the table is a table Drabble. The idea is to write a drabble (100-word fics adelate usually do not ma , s of 1000) for each word in the table. It is a challenge, is supposed to choose a partner and write, and once they give you complete all recognition. That would

. We shall see later. Greetings to all my readers: D

Ah, tomorrow we go to the doctor with my mom to see when it is run. Be praying:) ~ Hests

(Yune-o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment