Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Can I Keep My Florida Company If I Live In Ca

Staging Staging # 15 # 14: Guilty pleasures



Call me sappy, Mock if you will, but he who is without sin, throw the first stone. Everyone has a guilty pleasure. Mine came with force four days ago when my cousin came and we started talking. The conversation revolved around groups of ancient music and whine when we were girls, and then I caught the bug. Now I've searched for photos, videos and lowered hum a sea of songs ... CHANCHANCHAAAN! The Backstreet Boys XDD.

Yes, and? XD As I said, who is without sin, throw the first stone. Everyone has their guilty pleasure, not deny it. And frankly, the day I care what they think about what I hear, erase my Last.FM page, where I am right now scrobbled "Set a drift to memory bliss" without no shame. Not because I listen to the Backstreet 'I will stop like Porcupine Tree, Radiohead, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin , etc, or at least I will worthy of them in my favorite music folder: D

Finally, I found a picture that I found charming Dramione XD If anyone knows the author, I give notice to publish and give credit = D
is
; on this link ----> Pic Dramione

E did another meme: D again for the incredible [info] fonulyn , blessed are you, woman.


Real name: That's a secret = x
Nicknames: Hestiaseve, Hests,  
Married:  Hell not.... yet XD
Male/Female:  Female
High school:  Yes.  
University:   Doing it now 
Short or long hair:   Deffinitely long. I have curly hair so when it's short it becomes a mess.
Are you a healthy freak: Sometimes XD I still eat junk food but I KNOW I musn't.
Height:  Very short D:
Do you have a crush on someone: Of course, my boyfriend :D
Do you like yourself:  Of course, but I know there are some aspects of my personality that I must change.
Piercings: Nope.
Righty or lefty:  Totally and annoyingly righty.

First...
Surgery: None yet.
Piercing:  None either.
Award:  Best student at 10th grade (you big nerd XD).
Sport you joined:  I'm not the sports type. I'm an artist! XD
Pet: A dog named Mocho
Vacation:  To the capital when I was 2
Concert:  Soda Stereo, last year.
First crush: A boy at school :( It took me a long time to get over it XD

Currently....
Eating: Oxygen XD
Drinking:  Saliva.
I'm about to:   Take my medicine (i got a flu)

Your future...
Want kids:  Only one. Two if there's an accident.
Want to get married:   Obviously :D
Careers in mind:   Translation (got no choice), teacher (same), musician, writer *w*

Which is better?
Lips or eyes:   Eyes
Hugs and kisses: It depends on the situation  
Shorter or taller:   TALLER 
Romantic or spontaneous: Both.
Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
Troublemaker or hesitant: Troublemaker

Have you ever...
Kissed a stranger: Nope, and I hope I never will
Drank bubbles: Yes XD
Lost glasses or contacts: I don't wear glasses, but I broke my boyfriend's once D:
Ran away from home: Nah, I love my family.
Liked someone younger:  My boyfriend is younger D:
Liked someone older:   Yes, a teacher u.u
Broke someone's heart: Yes
Cried when someone died:  Obviously.

Do you believe in...
Yourself: Most of the time.
Miracles:  Yes.
Heaven:   Yes.
Santa Claus:   No.
Magic: 
Yes Angels: Yes

Answer truthfully ...
Is There someone you want to be with right now? My best friend Gabriela , pero she's faraway: (
Do you believe in God?: Of course: D

That would be. I'm reading drabbles: D I've become addicted. Greetings to all I read and thanks for your comments:)

"I have cleaned my conscience, but that proves my innocence
. It is the Lord who judges me. "

1 Corinthians 4:4

0 comments:

Post a Comment