Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cruising Spots In Oregon

Drabblemaniac


XD I decided to ask for a Claim in 30vicios , as he had wanted to do originally, but could not because he thought Dramione the couple was taken everywhere XD I hope to start early with it, and if I accept the other in the meantime, the better, because I have lots of ideas in my head :)

Anyway, here's the table: D

habits value trial
01. Camino 02. Potential 03. Intuition 04. Circle 05. Power
06. Parallel 07. Idea 08. Hidden 09. Life 10. Chaos
11. Destination 12. 13. Sacrifice 14. Wisdom 15. Figure
16. Gift 17. Destruction 18. Council 19. Spell 20.
21. Search 22. Grey 23. Loss 24. 25. Joy
26. * Smiley 27. * 28. * 29. * 30. *

I was about to choose any one with Jacob Black, but was not sure, because despite all the books I read, I'm not confident enough to write about it and someone ma , s. .. no I know it does not stick with Bella and Edward as eclipsed the poor wolf is an irrevocable fact, with Leah and I am not convinced Renesmee afraid I fall into the OoC to not know their personality yet (mainly because au No he was not specific.)

Anyway, will, wait for me to accept the Claim =) What day

0 comments:

Post a Comment