Thursday, January 22, 2009

Single Red Spot On Tongue

Staging # 13: Just relax, baby

Bored and tired after all the processing of tuition at my university, and even without passing the bad taste that I left my last drabble (which simply and seriously hated me regret having published a mess so badly done), I found this meme created by [info] fonulyn and seemed like a good idea to publish my previous post is not the first thing you see upon entering my LJ XD I

also the meme in LJ [info] sheislilyx  , quien lo sacó del LJ de [info] naya_khara  , y ahora yo lo pongo acá XD

Es del tipo "completar la frase". English only, I'm sorry =/

01. I've come to realize that my butt: is not as cute as it used to be 5 years ago :(
02. I've come to realize that when I talk: I tend to skip some syllables :S
03. I've come to realize that if I love someone: I become naive
04. I've come to realize that I need: to improve my english
05. I've come to realize that I've lost: 2 years of my life studying translation
06. I've come to realize that I hate it when: I'm not satisfied with my work
07. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk: I'm dreaming, 'cause I never get drunk XD
08. I've come to realize that money: is not as important as I used to think, but i still like it
09. I've come to realize that my mother: is gonna be a really difficult person to live with when she gets older.
10. I've come to realize that I'll probably always be: lazy
11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on: my boyfriend, obviously, and Jackson Rathbourne.
12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried was: when my in-law said she hated me ¬¬
13. I've come to realize that my cell phone: cries for retirement XD
14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning: is always too early to get up
15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night: all good ideas possible come to my mind and I can't write them.
16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about: how I love this song.
17. I've come to realize that babies: and me will never be friends.
18. I've come to realize that when I get on livejournal: I always want to post something but I don't know what XD
19. I've come to realize that today I will: Be lazy and unproductive.
20. I've come to realize that tonight I will: Be lazy and unproductive.
21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will: Be lazy and unproductive.
22. I've come to realize that I really want to: end all that scholarship bull***t
23. I've come to realize that who is most likely to repost this is: my inner self
24. I've come to realize relationships: and commitments are underestimated
25. I've come to realize love: is misunderstood in its meaning nowadays.
26. I've come to realize my best guy friend: is my boyfriend :(
27. I've come to realize my best girl friend: is so faraway that I'm afraid we'll lose contact :(
28. I've come to realize food: is my worst enemy
29. I've come to realize that when I'm a girlfriend/boyfriend: I try but fail at not being selfish sometimes.
30. I've come to realize girls and boys: are equal in terms of good and bad treats.
31. I've come to realize over the summer: that I miss the winter. (i'm not sure about this one)
32. I've come to realize heartbreak: Is Something I just can not imagine.


And now for [info] sheislilyx , is much simpler and can be answered in English inglésy: D

1. Name: Ange
2. Birthday: June 10th
3. Where do you live: Santiago, in a house That the church my father works at lends us.
4. What are you Studying / What are you working as: I'm Studying Translation, I wish I could work: (
5. What Makes You Happy: Feedback and inspiration. I hate it when I'm out of ideas.
6. What are you listening to now/have listened to last: 15 step - Radiohead
7. What is particularly good/bad about my LJ:   About
[info] sheislilyx  's LJ? I like her layouts and drabbles of course :)
8. An interesting fact about you: Err... let's see... an interesting fact...? Well, the only thing about me that I think it's worth telling is the fact that I learned how to read and write at age 3 :S But that was long ago xD
9. Are you in love/have a crush at the moment:  Of course ^^
10. Favorite place to be:  My room.
11. Favorite lyric: The Fool on the hill lyrics
12. Best time of the year: middle stations
13. Weirdest food you like: no idea :S
RECOMMEND
1. A film: 
2. A book: Dracula from Bram Stoker, all the movies suck in comparison.
3. A song: 2+2=5's promotional video
4. A band: Porcupine Tree
FANDOM
1. Favorite Fandom: Harry Potter, Twilight
2. OTP/OT3: EH?
3. Icon / Fic Journal (so I can join): I do not know any: (

PLUS 1. One thing you like about me: 're very creative: D
2. Two Things you like about yourself: I Forgive Easily and It's weird if I ever hold a grudge.
3. Put this in your LJ so I can tell you what i think of you.
He had

all ready, go and post it, and this shit do not know what happened wave and wiped out all ¬ ¬ to improve the situation, my aunt came to my room to make some small chat nonsense, and dropped my glass and ancient jewelry was made thousand pieces. He had thousands of years ¬¬***

Anyway ... the brave face they say XD

Chau
"Humble yourself before the Lord, and He will exalt you." James 4:10

0 comments:

Post a Comment